The Aspire CF Battery series are high-end e-cigarette power systems. This battery series features stainless steel endpoints, a metal button, and a carbon fiber coated tube. The following three models make up the CF Battery Series: G-power, VV, and Passthrough. The Aspire CF Batteries contain a revolutionary spring connector. This unique technology ensures that there will always be a strong connection between the battery and e-cigarette tank. The structural design and control circuit of this battery series makes using it extremely reliable and stable.
- Output Voltage: 4.2V full power outpu
- LED Light Indicator Blue LED light will display for battery cell voltage of 3.5-4.2V. The Orange LED indicates a voltage less than 3.5V
- Characteristic of VV Stepless variation in 3.3V-4.8V output variable voltage
- Low Battery Indication: The battery Orange indicator light blinks 15 times.
- Charger Specification: 4.2V output, 420mah
- Complete Battery Charge Time: 2-5 hours
- Overcharge Protection: When battery is overcharged (voltage beyond 4.25V), the built-in microchip will automatically stop battery charging.
- Over-discharge Protection
- Atomizer Short Circuit Protection
- Charging Short Circuit Protection
Aspire E-Cigarettes Company History: Aspire was founded in 2013 in Shenzhen, China, and quickly became one of the best-known vape brands in the world. Despite its relatively recent arrival to the e-cigarette industry, Aspire is a favourite among e-cig bloggers, reviewers and enthusiasts alike. Aspire vaping devices and accessories from This Company including the popular Nautilus Tank range, Zelos mod and a range of replacement atomizer heads.