The Sony VTC6 18650 Battery features a 3000mah capacity and has an amp rating of 19A
- 3000mAh Capacity
- Minimum Discharge Voltage: 3.6V
- 15A Max Continuous Discharge
- 19A Max Pulse Discharge
- Free Battery Case
These cells are printed to comply with UK/EU Legislation
Disclaimer on Use of Batteries
THERE ARE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE SPECIALIST BATTERIES USED IN E-CIGARETTES. YOU MUST FOLLOW THESE SAFETY REQUIREMENTS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGE CAUSED BY IMPROPER USE OR STORAGE OF BATTERIES.
- Charging them correctly, The current and voltage used to charge the batteries must not be greater than is set out in the instructions. Batteries should not be charged in excessively cold or hot temperatures. Do not leave the batteries on charge for more than 24 hours. Do not leave the battery unattended when charging. Never use a modified or damaged charger.
- Use the correct discharge current: The discharging current shouldn't exceed the level set out in the instructions. If it does this may cause the battery to overheat.
- Keep away from animals and children.
- You should always store the batteries at the right temperature. Batteries should be stored at an ambient temperature in dry, well-ventilated conditions. You should avoid excessive hot or cold.
- Keep your batteries in a case when not using. Do not carry them around loose in bags or pockets. This is Vital that batteries do not come into contact with any metal objects as this can lead to leakage, explosion or fire.
- Not be used if they are damaged, abnormally hot, discoloured, deformed, if the wrapping is not intact or if any other abnormal conditions are detected. Dispose of the batteries if this occurs.
- Do not use if the batteries come into contact with water or fire. Dispose of the batteries if this occurs.
- Do not put in microwave ovens or in any high pressure container.
- Do not use different branding batteries in one device.
- Avoid excessive physical shock or vibration.
If liquid leaking from a battery gets in your eyes, don't rub your eyes, wash them with clean water and seek medical attention immediately. Ensure that the battery is disposed of immediately and that any liquid that has leaked from the battery is contained and removed as it may cause explosion or fire.
Please dispose of the batteries in accordance with local regulations.